Relationships are at the heart of everything we do – with our children, our foster parents, our professional team, and our local authority partners.
The positive relationships we have with everyone involved in the child's care are what help us to achieve such incredible outcomes.
And with local offices supporting foster parents from Yorkshire down to the South Coast - all rated as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted - you’ll be in good hands.
Support at your fingertips
We're always by your side, helping you achieve extraordinary outcomes for children. As an Orange Grove foster parent, you'll have an entire team of support available to you, whenever you need it. This includes:
- Dedicated social worker
- Family support worker
- Local team manager
- Network of other child care professionals
- 24/7 helpline
We’ll match your current allowance at the very least
When you transfer to Orange Grove, we’ll match your current fostering allowance at the very least. But often, we’re able to offer a higher fostering allowance.
In addition, we also offer other perks and benefits to support you financially, such as allowances for birthdays and religious festivals, and access to our rewards platform with hundreds of discounts to shops, restaurants and family adventures. You’ll also have two weeks of paid respite each year, giving you time to rest and re-charge.
Speak to one of our transferring foster parent advisors to find out how much you could receive with Orange Grove.
Generous refer-a-friend scheme
When you join our team, you’ll have access to our exclusive refer-a-friend scheme where you could receive up to £3,000 for every foster family that you successfully recommend.
Join Our Family
- Fast-track transfers – join our friendly and supportive team in just 12 weeks
- Completely confidential – your fostering provider doesn’t need to know until you apply
- Dedicated support – from our experienced foster parent recruitment team
- Allowance guarantee – we’ll match your current allowance at the very least
Fill out the form and one of our transferring foster parent advisors will aim to call you within 30 minutes during working hours.
Rest assured, this is completely confidential so you don’t have to worry about your existing provider finding out.
We can chat to you about:
- Transfer process – with or without a child in placement
- Training and support available at Orange Grove
- Fostering allowance and other perks and benefits
- Answer any of your questions
We look forward to helping you on your transfer journey.