Join our Liverpool fostering agency
There are currently more than 3,500 children living in foster care across Liverpool and Merseyside, including Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and the Wirral.
As an Ofsted 'Outstanding' fostering agency, we help foster families across the region to make a life-changing difference in the lives of vulnerable children and teenagers.
When you join our fostering family, you'll be supported by our entire team to help make your experience as rewarding and enjoyable as possible. This includes a dedicated supervising social worker and a family support worker as well as a 24/7 support line. With Orange Grove, you'll never be alone.
You'll also receive a generous financial support package to cover the cost of caring for a child. This will also provide you with a professional fee for your hard work and dedication.
Could you foster?
Our foster parents come from all different walks of life, and each is making a life-changing difference. The only initial requirements to become a foster parent are that you must:
- Be over 21 years old
- Have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Have a spare bedroom that's always available to a child
- Be able to offer a stable, loving home to a child
So if you're thinking about fostering in Liverpool and Merseyside, and you meet the above criteria, then we'd love to hear from you.
Why foster in Liverpool with Orange Grove?
Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ for 3 inspections in a row
Generous fostering allowance and bonuses
Mentoring scheme for new foster parents
Regular supervision with your very own dedicated social worker
Additional support from a family support worker
24/7 support line with a qualified social worker
Regular foster parent forums
Calendar of family events
Vulnerable children in your area need you!
We're currently looking for foster families all across Liverpool and Merseyside, including:
- City of Liverpool - Everton, St Michael's Hamlet, Garston, Speke, Hale, Halewood, and Tarbock Green
- Knowsley - Kirkby, Prescot, Huyton, Whiston, and Huyton
- Sefton - Southport, Formby, Crosby, Bootle, and Litherland
- St Helens - Rainford, Haydock, Newton-le-Willows, Rainhill, Eccleston, Gillar's Green, Windle, and Sutton
- The Wirral - Birkenhead, West Kirby, Hoylake, Wallasey, Neston, and Heswall