Young Person's Hub - How to Make a Complaint

How to make a complaint

Return to hub home

If you are unhappy about anything, for whatever reason, it is important that you talk to someone about it. People you can talk to are:

  • Your foster parent
  • Your social worker
  • Your Orange Grove social worker
  • An adult who you trust, such as a teacher
  • Your advocate
  • Or you can mention it at your Review Meeting

Make a complaint

If you think you have been unfairly treated, or something has gone wrong, then you have the right to complain.

  • To make a complaint, you can contact Orange Grove using the contact details here.
  • If you need to make a complaint about Orange Grove, you can contact Ofsted via the contact details listed on this page.

Useful resources