Young People’s Guides
To showcase your talent simply; draw it, scan it and email it to us! (Get a friendly adult to help with the scanning email bit if you need to.) Every month, we’ll choose a selection of drawings to add to the banner.
Click below for instructions on how to make one of the Kidszone creative crafts! Send us in your pictures and we we will select some to add to our creative corner banner!
Kidszone Cardboard Rockets
Kidszone Bonfire Night Catherine Wheel
Kidszone Dancing Dinosaur Feet
Kidszone Finger Puppet Mouse
Kidszone Halloween Pumpkin Paper Lanterns
Kidszone Hot Air Balloons
Kidszone Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes
Kidszone Craft Snake
How do all the oceans say hello to each other?
Get creative with one of our Summer themed colouring in templates. We’d loved to showcase your finished piece on the Kids Zone, so don’t forget to send them to us!
Worried about something? Want to chat? Just fill in the form below, and Corrinne will ring or email you back.
The Kids Zone Blog
The Kids Zone blog is a chance for you to share your stories and feelings with your fellow peers. Blogs are written anonymously so there’s no need to worry that people will know where the stories are coming from.Enter
Have a go at our quiz.
- In the film Frozen, what sort of animal is Sven?
- Which of the following is not the first name of a One Direction band member?
- In Harry Potter, what animal is the symbol of the house Hufflepuff?
- Which country won the 2014 world cup?
- In Ben 10, what’s Upchuck’s super power?
- Heightened sense of smell
- Four long, sticky tongues
- Ability to fly