Recipe of the month
Jack’s Peanut Butter Squares
1 1/2 cups of digestive biscuits (crushed)
1 Ib caster sugar
1 1/2 cups of peanut butter
1 cup of butter (melted)
Large bar of milk chocolate
- Combine digested buiscuits, sugar and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a dish or pan (approx. 9 x 13 inch).
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and pour over top.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets ‘rock hard’).